‘TOP SECRET’ HAMAS DOCUMENTS SHOW PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS INTENTIONALLY TARGETED CHILDREN:
Documents that were labeled “top secret” in Arabic were discovered on the bodies of dead Hamas terrorists after they launched an unprecedented terrorist attack against Israel. The documents showed that the detailed plans Palestinian terrorists were given ordered them to “target elementary schools and a youth center” in Kfar Sa’ad, a kibbutz in Israel, and to “kill as many people as possible.” The documents also ordered the soldiers to take hostages and return back to Gaza as fast as possible. More than 1,300 Israelis were murdered, 3,000+ more were injured, and well over 100 hostages were taken.
Profit & Loss:
Birkenstock, the German sandal company, recently raised $1.48 billion in an initial public offering. “Somehow one feels that a person in Birkenstocks is less likely to trample Nature than someone wearing clunky wing tips,” The Times wrote in 1992. In 2022, thanks in part to partnerships with fashion designers like Dior and Valentino, the company reported over a billion dollars in sales, up from around $300 million in 2014.
THE DATA EXAMINER – LENS:
Malia Obama, daughter of President Barack Obama, was spotted smoking a cigarette in Los Angeles recently.
“Intel for Influencers” – Who Reads The Data Examiner?
Actor Nathan Lane along with 12 members of the White House staff, 3 Nobel Prize winners, over 100 Academy Award winners, 6 U.S. Senators, and over 300 Grammy Award winners.
Be Smart. Stay Ahead. – Now you can Invite your friends, family and associates to sign up for free to The Data Examiner. Visit: www.TheDataExaminer.com
A writer rented out a 15-foot U-Haul truck and turned it into a trendy vintage goods market. READ
Clemson Uni Students March On Campus After Tampons Quietly Removed From Men’s Bathroom:
Clemson University students have rallied to protest sanitary products being stripped from male bathrooms on their South Carolina campus. Dressed in bright colors while clinging to signs with messages such as “hello, it’s the 21st century,” around 50 students attended the protest this week, calling for the reinstatement of sanitary products in the men’s bathrooms. The feminine hygiene dispensaries were quietly taken away after the Clemson College Republicans slammed their presence on social media and triggered an onslaught of criticism.
THE LAST WALTZ:
Pieces Of Life-Long Wisdom In An Age Of Nonsense
LAZY MARKETERS HAVE SKINNY KIDS:
Our award-winning team creates a well-crafted marketing strategy that encompasses several essential components:
- Target Market: Identify and understand the specific group of customers or market segments that your company aims to serve. Analyze demographics, psychographics, and behaviors to develop a deep understanding of their needs and preferences.
- Positioning: Define how you want your brand to be perceived in the minds of the target audience relative to competitors. Highlight unique selling points and create a compelling brand image that differentiates your company from the competition.
- Marketing Mix: Develop a comprehensive mix of marketing tactics, including product, price, place, and promotion. Make strategic decisions about product design, pricing strategies, distribution channels, and promotional activities tailored to your target audience.
- Competitive Analysis: Assess the competitive landscape to understand strengths and weaknesses. Identify opportunities for differentiation and inform marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
- Messaging and Communication: Craft a clear and compelling brand message that effectively communicates your value proposition to the target audience. Develop key messages and ensure consistency across various marketing channels.
- Marketing Channels: Determine the most effective channels to reach and engage your target audience. Leverage online channels like websites, social media, email marketing, and SEO, as well as offline channels like print media, television, radio, and events.
Award-Winning Branding & Public Relations since 1983…
The Data Examiner – A Different View:…
The Data Examiner Disclaimer: 1.) The Data Examiner accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. The Data Examiner is not associated with any commercial or political organization and is transmitted via the web for the sole benefit of its subscribers. 2.) Unfortunately, computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.